A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabadi graduated from Inst of Med, Far Eastern Univ, Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rabadi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rabadi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Khalaf Rabadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khalaf E. Rabadi practice?
Dr. Khalaf Rabadi practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.