A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalaf Rabadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalaf Rabadi is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabadi graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Rabadi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalaf E Rabadi MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khalaf E. Rabadi practice?
- Dr. Khalaf Rabadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Khalaf Rabadi practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.