Dr. Khaldoun Al Rayess MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 29th, 2016
GREAT Dr
Dr Al-Rayess has been my doctor for about several years. He is always very interested in how I am doing and willing to spend all the time necessary to resolve any issues. He is very friendly, courteous and very professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

June 22nd, 2016
The worst 2 years of my life. Flat out lying in my medical records, over and under meditating me. I have a brain tumor he is trying to"cure" instead of refering me out for treatment he wants to see me every 6 months. He gets mad if you ask questions then he lyes and tell you what you want to hear. After running a 24 hour urine test 4 times I finaly called and left a message for him . I was "rude" he is no longer my Dr .I would not want to trust him with a cadaver.

June 2nd, 2015
I have known Dr. AlRayess for several years and appreciate not only his real concern about my health but his attitude about me as a person. He introduced me to Brett Rawlins who has continued to follow my diabetes needs and after the same manner as Dr. AlRayess. I feel like a real person when I am in the office, not just another patient.

May 18th, 2015
He is an absolute phenomenal doctor !!!

January 7th, 2015
An Excellent Endocrinologist!
I have been a patient of Dr. Al-Rayess for many years now. I have had diabetes for 23 years and have had many doctors and endocrinologists over the years. Dr. Al-Rayess is the best doctor I have visited. He truly cares about your situation, is extremely knowledgeable and current in his field, and most of all is very patient will my ups and downs dealing with this disease. He is in extremely high demand in my area, so you must be sure to make your appointments. Rescheduling an appointment can put you out as far as 6 months.

October 10th, 2014
Scheduling problems
Dr. Al-Rayess is a very good doctor, but evidently he takes on more patients than he can handle. He tells you to come back to see him in two months, while his appointment time is 5 months out. Then his scheduler tries to put you off to seen his medical assistant who is still months out. If I am going to pay doctor prices, I want to see a doctor. I really liked Dr. Al-Rayess but not even he is worth the scheduling aggravation, so I am looking for another doctor.

September 2nd, 2013
Better then Before
I have been going to Dr Al-Rayess for many years now and he has been through many Medical Assistants but the ones he has now are great! I would recommend though that if you want a call back, prescription faxed and questions answered ask for Lisa or I think her name is Amy or maybe it's Jamie, they always get things down in a timely manner. But I have to say he has a great staff though, better then before. I recommend him for an Endocrinologist because he is an excellent doctor.

August 16th, 2013
Great Endocrinologists
Dr Al-Rayess and Brett Rawlins are great Endocrinologists. They take the time to run the proper tests and find out your problems. He has a very busy practice and I think his staff does a great job answering your questions and requests in a timely manner. Sometimes it takes a while to get through to someone but if not and you leave a message they return them promptly. They are doing a great job with a very busy practice. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

August 5th, 2013
very rude staff!
I love the Dr. But he needs new MAs they are going to make him lose his patients!! The MAs are very rude and I don't even think they know what they are talking about half the time!! I'm not sure were he got his MAs but he needs to replace them!! Maybe do a back ground check on them or something!! Its just sad when you don't even want to see your Dr because of his staff! I have also seen Brett and he is a wonderful man, but his MA is a piece of work also! I hope Dr. Al-Rayess gets a new staff of caring MAs

June 9th, 2013
Unprofessional, rude staff
Dr. Al-Rayess is great but like the other reviews here his staff is horrible. They will treat you like garbage. I like Dr. Al-Reyess but after my last interaction with his office personnel I am going to find a different Dr.

May 15th, 2013
terrible staff
I was referred to Doctor Al-Rayess (now in tanner clinic, layton ut) in 2009 and have been seeing him since then, he is an awesome physician but his staff is ruining his practice, i'm always arguing with his staff they have poor etiquette, Theres always someone answering the phone with food in there mouth with attitude ooo and if u treat them the way they are treating you they have the tenacity to tell you "i do not need to be putting up with this " its ridiculous. I'm always having to follow up on my own case its a hassle and a headache, i'm getting sick and tired of it all, to me its starting to get to the point where its not worth it, i would not recommend no one here at this clinic do to his staff but for a physician he goes above and beyond, i know i'm not the only patient having difficulties with his staff. His staff needs a class on how to treat patients with manners because if it keeps going this route it will ruin him as a physician. "His staff behaviours reflects on him".

November 1st, 2012
Won't go back !
His office staff is horrible. Never met a more unprofessional group. Getting an appointment is a joke and reaching a live person is also ridiculous. Can't get medication or test results. Finding a new Doctor!!