A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaldoun Debian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaldoun Debian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaldoun Debian, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Debian graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Debian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Debian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khaldoun A. Debian practice?
Dr. Khaldoun Debian practices Gastroenterology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Gastroenterologists.