A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaldoun Debian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaldoun Debian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaldoun Debian, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Debian graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Debian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaldoun Adel Debian MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Khaldoun A. Debian practice?
- Dr. Khaldoun Debian has 1 office location.
Dr. Khaldoun Debian practices Gastroenterology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Gastroenterologists.