A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaldoun Faris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaldoun Faris, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Faris graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Faris has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaldoun Faris MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khaldoun Faris practice?
- Dr. Khaldoun Faris has 1 office location.
Dr. Khaldoun Faris practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Anesthesiologists and Worcester Critical Care Practitioners.