A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaldoun Faris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaldoun Faris, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Faris graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Faris has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaldoun Faris MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khaldoun Faris practice?
- Dr. Khaldoun Faris has 1 office location.
Dr. Khaldoun Faris practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Anesthesiologists, Worcester Pain Management Doctors, and Worcester Critical Care Practitioners.