A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaldun Al-Khatib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaldun Al-Khatib is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaldun Al-Khatib, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Khatib graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid.
Dr. Al-Khatib has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaldun Mohammed Al-Khatib MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khaldun M. Al-Khatib practice?
- Dr. Khaldun Al-Khatib has 2 office locations.
Dr. Khaldun Al-Khatib practices Internal Medicine near Greenville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX.
See Greenville Internists.