A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaled Saleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaled Saleh is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaled Saleh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saleh graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Saleh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne County Hospital
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaled A Saleh MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Khaled A. Saleh practice?
- Dr. Khaled Saleh has 1 office location.
Dr. Khaled Saleh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Somerset, KY.
See Somerset Cardiologists.