A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaled Saleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaled Saleh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saleh graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Saleh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne County Hospital
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saleh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khaled A. Saleh practice?
Dr. Khaled Saleh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Somerset, KY.
See Somerset Cardiologists.