A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaled Saleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaled Saleh is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saleh
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saleh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaled Saleh, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saleh graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Saleh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne County Hospital
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaled A Saleh MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Khaled A. Saleh practice?
- Dr. Khaled Saleh has 1 office location.
Dr. Khaled Saleh practices Cardiovascular Disease near Somerset, KY.
See Somerset Cardiologists.