Neurological Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

by Hubert & Florence on Aug 19th, 2015

Great doctor. Very nice person. He helped us a lot, he's friendly and makes you feel comfortable.

Jan 29th, 2015

Such a kind and compassionate doctor - I had brain tumor removed - he's wonderful

Dr Aziz, MD show details Dr Aziz, MD
by Its a Family Affair on May 4th, 2013

Our 23 year old daughter started experiencing numbness to her extremities and dizziness. After her general neurologist reviewed her MRI she was diagnosed with Arnold Chiari and was referred to Dr Aziz who specializes in this syndrome. He was very patient and using the MRI he explained in detail her condition, To make sure there was not another underlying problem he recommended she see an ENT specialist, have balance testing, and see a Ophthalmologist...THE SAME DAY. Dr Aziz made phone calls and what usually takes weeks or months to get in with specialist was done the same day...In addition he ordered 3 more MRI's the next day (2 originally denied and needing a peer review between Dr Aziz and Highmark). Dr Aziz or his office staff called us with updates on test results...there was no time to worry about results! I am retired from 30 years of medical billing and have only seen this kind of fast action a handful of times...I am in AWE!!!! Dr Aziz (AND HIS STAFF) are shakers and movers!!! Thank you!

The " Only " Neurosurgeon show details The " Only " Neurosurgeon
by L.Bartko on Jun 12th, 2011

I wouldn't be here without Dr Aziz. I owe him my life and 5 stars are not enough of a rating for him. Dr. Aziz is the most caring Doctor I have met. If humans could be angels, Dr.Aziz is one!