Brought to you by
Learn more about Dr. Khaled Abdul-Nour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaled Abdul-Nour, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaled Abdul-Nour, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Disease
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdul-Nour graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abdul-Nour has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abdul-Nour accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khaled Abdul-Nour practice?
Dr. Khaled Abdul-Nour practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
See Sterling Heights Cardiologists.