A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaled Al-Taieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaled Al-Taieb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Taieb graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Al-Taieb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaled M Al-Taieb MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khaled M. Al-Taieb practice?
- Dr. Khaled Al-Taieb has 5 office locations.
Dr. Khaled Al-Taieb practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.