A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaled El-Badawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaled El-Badawi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaled El-Badawi, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Badawi graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. El-Badawi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaled Iqbal El-Badawi MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Khaled I. El-Badawi practice?
- Dr. Khaled El-Badawi has 1 office location.
Dr. Khaled El-Badawi practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Colorectal Surgeons and Cherry Hill Surgeons.