A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaled Fareed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaled Fareed is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaled Fareed, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fareed graduated from University Of Assiut Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Fareed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaled Fareed MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Khaled Fareed practice?
- Dr. Khaled Fareed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Khaled Fareed practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.