A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaled Fareed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaled Fareed is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fareed
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fareed Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaled Fareed, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fareed graduated from University Of Assiut Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Fareed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaled Fareed MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Khaled Fareed practice?
- Dr. Khaled Fareed has 1 office location.
Dr. Khaled Fareed practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.