Dr. Khaled Girgis, MBBS
Allergy, Asthma & Immunology

by Tameka Neely on Apr 3rd, 2016

I was referred to him from a friend that I know and let me tell you my first visit with dr. Gerges I just loved How informative he is. I think I finally found a doctor who cares about helping me with my allgeries\ asthma. I would highly recommend Dr. Girgis to my friends and family.P.s. he's very kid friendly too☺

by Carol Harper on Jan 20th, 2016

I have been going to Dr Girgis for many years he and the staff are the best.

by Elizabeth Straughn on Nov 8th, 2015

Very nice and very knowledgeable.

May 5th, 2011

He is the most caring doctor I have ever been to. He goes above and beyond trying to figure out one's allergies and asthma triggers. Asthma and allergies are not always easy to treat, but he takes the time to figure out what each patient needs.

Jan 12th, 2010

Kind, caring, thorough, considers the whole patient, great sense of humor

A real care giver show details A real care giver
by John R. Flower on Dec 19th, 2009

He is a wonderful, caring doctor, who goes above and beyond to make sure he gives his patients the best care available.He is up on the most current treatments for allergies and really takes the time with each patient to make sure they understand their particular options.

Jul 29th, 2009

Dr. Girgis is very thorough and well informed in his specialty area. He is always willing to fully explain anything I want information about and has consistently gone above and beyond with his level of service. He is great and I recommend him to my friends and family.