A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaled Hadeli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaled Hadeli is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadeli graduated from University Of Al Fateh, Tripoli.
Dr. Hadeli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- El Dorado Hospital
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaled O Hadeli MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Khaled O. Hadeli practice?
- Dr. Khaled Hadeli has 1 office location.
Dr. Khaled Hadeli practices Pulmonary Disease near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Pulmonologists.