A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaled Hafez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaled Hafez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaled Hafez, MBBS, MD, MS is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hafez graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hafez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaled S Hafez MBBS, MD, and MS is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Khaled S. Hafez practice?
- Dr. Khaled Hafez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Khaled Hafez practices Urology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Urologists.