A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaled Hilal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaled Hilal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilal graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Hilal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaled Hilal MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khaled Hilal practice?
- Dr. Khaled Hilal has 6 office locations.
Dr. Khaled Hilal practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: College Station, TX and Killeen, TX.
See Wichita Pediatricians.