Apr 23rd, 2015

Kind, knowledgeable guy. Wanted to help me. Would recommend.

Patient show details Patient
by Charlie T on May 31st, 2013

Dr. Instrum is a very nice and attentive Dr. I have seen him in his office several times and recently had ACL surgery performed by him. I was in and out of the hospital in a few hours. He was wonderful and ALL of the staff were wonderful. I had a very good experience at Holyoke Hospital.

Feb 8th, 2012

I'm doing this for my father, he got a Total knee replacement done, 2 1/2 weeks agoThis doctor is a joke. My father had problems with his knee a week after his surgery!, his home care (PT & nurse) were worried that he may have a blood clot. He had pitting edema, his leg was swollen still, his pain meds were not working at all & we had to go to the ER because when we called his office, HE wasnt there!! and they said that we should go to the er. Instrum didnt have a fill in dr because he wasn't in that day either. What kind of doctor is he...seems like a terrible one. & my mother had to scream and demand to make an app. with him the day that she called, Instrum HAD TO COME IN, because well guess what...HE WASNT IN THAT DAY!! what a surprise! he gave my father better pain meds but didnt really tell him why his leg was like that....now 2 1/2 weeks later it's still swollen and hurts and Instrum doesnt know why? My father said today that there was a lady in the waiting room, when he went for his app today, she said that she her self had a total knee replacement & is in 5 weeks and is STILL IN PAIN, what does that tell you about Instrum....not much, only that he is a terrible doctor & I wouldn't recommend him to anybody and if you read this DONT GO TO HIM.