A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaled Ismail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaled Ismail, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ismail graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ismail has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ismail accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 31 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans