A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaled Ismail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaled Ismail is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaled Ismail, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ismail graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ismail has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaled Mostafa Ismail MD is a male Nephrologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Khaled M. Ismail practice?
- Dr. Khaled Ismail has 1 office location.
Dr. Khaled Ismail practices Nephrology near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Nephrologists.