A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaled Jabboury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaled Jabboury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabboury graduated from Univ Of Basra, Coll Of Med, Basra, Iraq. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jabboury has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaled Wadi Jabboury MD is a male Hematologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Khaled W. Jabboury practice?
- Dr. Khaled Jabboury has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khaled Jabboury practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: La Grange, TX.
See Houston Hematologists and Houston Oncologists.