Dr. Khaled Kebaish Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Khaled Kebaish?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 30th, 2017

The Absolute Best

In my opinion, there is no better doctor than Dr. Kebaish. He totally fixed me and gave me my life back with a lumbar fusion in 2002. I was 36, could barely walk and in horrific pain and he took it all away! I have since referred so many friends and acquaintances to him and every single one of them loves him. He is a brilliant man but he also has a great personality and bed side manner. Often times, you don't get both. His amazing staff has been with him since his start at Johns Hopkins and they are as good as he is. I am facing a cervical fusion at C5-6 and I saw him today. Am I worried...no. I know he will fix me again!

June 22nd, 2016

Simply the Best

Dr. Kebaish performed my third spinal surgery to fix complications from prior surgeries that were meant to fix my kyphosis. He is so pleasant and professional. He, along with his whole team, always make me feel like I am very important to them. I had a very rare spinal infection seven weeks after my surgery and Dr. Kebaish rearranged his schedule and stayed late into the night to do a surgical procedure to clean out the infection. He made me feel like things would be okay during a very scary time. Since the "wash out" surgery to clean the infection he has worked closely with infectious disease doctors are Hopkins to provide me with the best care. I have, and will continue to, literally trust him with my life. He's a wonderful surgeon and a genuinely nice person.

June 11th, 2016

Dr. Kebaish performed fusion on my lower back, L4, L5, S1. He did a wonderful job. He and his team were very professional and caring. They knew I was in a lot of pain prior to the surgery. Everything was explained clearly and thoroughly. The follow-up visits were just as good. I highly recommend Dr. Kebaish. He's the best!

November 18th, 2015

He is simply the BESt doctor! I have trusted him with my life many times and will do so again!

September 1st, 2015

A true miracle worker!! Totally satisfied with every aspect of care I received from him and his wonderful staff.

September 22nd, 2012

Excellence!

I had lumbar spinal fusion by Dr. Kebaish. He explained everything to me beforehand, so I understood what I was going to go through and all the side-effects following surgery. He visited me 2 times a day while in the hospital. He has the best bedside manner!2 weeks after my surgery, I was having extreme pain in my right leg. He held off his vacation until he saw me! He saw me on a Wednesday and performed a 2nd surgery onThursday morning. The poor guy works too much!I would let this man operate on me anytime!

July 25th, 2011

LOVE LOVE LOVE DR. KEBAISH

Dr Kebaish is fantastic. I am happy with the result of my surgery and wish I would have met him a few years ago before my first (failed) surgery. Nice guy, as smart as they come, works with a great group (especially Halina). Did have to wait a long time for one appointment because something came up with a patient in the hospital. If you've ever been in REAL PAIN, then you'll understand me when I say that I would have pitched a tent in his office and waited a month to see him if necessary and I still wouldn't have been disappointed. I recommend him highly.

November 21st, 2010

OUTSTANDING SPINE SURGEON

My husband had his surgery with Dr. Kebaish six months ago, this was his third surgery, he had two prior surgeries in DC with bad outcome. All I can say is that our experience at Hopkins was outstanding, the surgeon spent a lot of time with us when we first came to see him and explained everything. The surgery though was complicated, it went very well and for the first time in many years my husband is not taking pain medicine. I can truly say that Dr. Kebaish and his team are outstanding, he's not just a an excellent surgeon but a great doctor. I would definitely recommend him to anyone with serious back problem.

September 26th, 2010

TALENTED SURGEON AND GREAT DOCTOR

Dr. Kebaish did my surgery over 2 years ago, it was a revision from another surgery I had for scoliosis several years ago, I was having a lot of problems and was referred to him by another spine surgeon, I honestly wasn't expecting much after my previous experience which didn't turn out well. Dr. Kebaish more than exceeded my expectations. He is not only a very skilled surgeon, but he truly is a great doctor. I have seen him many times over the past 3 year and not once was I disappointed. I am seeing him again in a year and I always look forward to my appointment with him. I am surprised to see that one negative comment, even that person acknowledged his talent, he or she sounds bitter about something and it is definitely not Dr. Kebaish's personality or professionalism. His assistant Halina is also awesome.I truly think he's the best!

September 21st, 2010

The best spine care

This Doctor operated on my mother's spine, and she is feeling almost as good preop. Good doc, great personality.

September 20th, 2010

volatile, unreliable doctor

Kebaish works with spinal deformities. I was referred to him for correction of flat back syndrome, which caused me to be unable to stand up straight. He performed a delicate surgery, installed a lot of hardware and as a result I could stand up straighter. I continued to see him for follow-ups for 4 years and continued to have back pain. In 2008 I agreed to limited hardware removal. He was supposed to take out one bar. He went ahead, on his own, with no consultation, and took out all the hardware. This was surgery done without my permission. A week later there was a complication - an agonizing attack of sciatic nerve pain. It was completely incapacitating. Kebaish was adamant that the nerve pain (damage, it turned out) had nothing to do with his surgery. He became hostile and aggressive, refused to refer me to another doctor at Johns Hopkins and told me to "get on the internet and look for another doctor" because he didn't know what was wrong with me. Two years later I still have sciatic pain and am taking meds to control it. Kebaish is a talented surgeon, and if your surgical outcome is good there will be no problems. But, he can't be trusted to do what he agrees to do in the surgical consent form contract and if something goes wrong he'll deny any responsibility and leave you with no support, and hurting.I followed up with a letter of complaint to Johns Hopkins and found that entity to be indifferent and unresponsive.

June 11th, 2010

Excellent Surgeon! He made no promises, but the outcome was fantastic. I feel better after having spinal fusion than I have in years. Also, this Doctor actually follows up with his patient, and that is a great big plus!Dr. Kebaish has a wonderful team that works with him, especially Halina.