Learn more about Dr. Khaled Saleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaled Saleh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saleh graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saleh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaled Saleh MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khaled Saleh practice?
- Dr. Khaled Saleh has 1 office location.
Dr. Khaled Saleh practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Pulmonologists, Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners, and Phoenix Sleep Medicine Doctors.