A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaled Saleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaled Saleh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaled Saleh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saleh graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saleh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaled Saleh MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khaled Saleh practice?
- Dr. Khaled Saleh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khaled Saleh practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Pulmonologists, Phoenix Critical Care Practitioners, and Phoenix Sleep Medicine Doctors.