A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaled Mawaheb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaled Mawaheb is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaled Mawaheb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mawaheb graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Mawaheb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mawaheb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khaled Mawaheb practice?
Dr. Khaled Mawaheb practices Family Medicine near Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut, CA and West Covina, CA.
See Covina Family Physicians.