A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaled Mawaheb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaled Mawaheb is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mawaheb
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mawaheb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaled Mawaheb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mawaheb graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Mawaheb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaled Ahmed Aly Mawaheb MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khaled A. Mawaheb practice?
- Dr. Khaled Mawaheb has 1 office location.
Dr. Khaled Mawaheb practices Family Medicine near Covina, CA.
See Covina Family Physicians.