A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaled Mawaheb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaled Mawaheb is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mawaheb
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mawaheb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaled Mawaheb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mawaheb graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Mawaheb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaled Ahmed Aly Mawaheb MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khaled A. Mawaheb practice?
- Dr. Khaled Mawaheb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Khaled Mawaheb practices Family Medicine near Covina, CA.
See Covina Primary Care Doctors.