A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaled Rabadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaled Rabadi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabadi graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Rabadi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Altru Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaled M Rabadi MD is a male Nephrologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Khaled M. Rabadi practice?
- Dr. Khaled Rabadi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khaled Rabadi practices Nephrology near Grand Forks, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Fargo, ND.
See Grand Forks Nephrologists.