A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaled Shahrour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahrour graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Shahrour has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- University of Toledo Medical Center
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaled Shahrour MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Khaled Shahrour practice?
- Dr. Khaled Shahrour has 6 office locations.
Dr. Khaled Shahrour practices Urology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Napoleon, OH and Monroe, MI.
See Toledo Urologists.