Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Khaled Shebani
Dr. Khaled Shebani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ocala, FL. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Shebani is affiliated with Munroe Regional Medical Center, Virginia Hospital Center - Arlington and Inova Fairfax Hospital. Dr. Shebani has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Khaled Shebani has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Khaled Shebani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocala, FL.
Dr. Alexander Csizinszky
Occupational Medicine, General Surgery
Ocala, FL 0.27 mi2
Dr. William Overcash
Ocala, FL 0.29 mi25
Dr. Joshua Hagan
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery, Residency
Ocala, FL 0.33 mi9