Overall Review

3.9

October 2nd, 2016
He did great for my surgery and moving quick to get it done. His staff was wonderful! Only problem is two weeks after my surgery he left the country and left all of his patients scrambling for follow up doctors and those due to have surgery had to start all over again in the process of getting approval. Some may never get surgery now.

June 14th, 2016
Love this guy

April 19th, 2016
Great Bariatric Doctor
I have an ease with Dr. Shebani. He does have a lot of patients and if it is not necessary to spend a lot of time with you, he moves on to the next. But if you have something important to discuss with him, he takes the time to get to the problem. He is a great bariatric surgeon. My surgery went smooth. I have had no complications from this. I am very happy with Dr. Shebani and would recommend him to whoever needs this type of surgery.

June 22nd, 2015
I'm so happy that I found that Dr. And did the surgery too with him .he's such an amazing dr.and staff I recommend him for every one wants to loose weight

February 20th, 2015
There were several warning signs. On my first appointment, he was cursing out an elderly couple. When he finally made it to my room, the visit seemed to be rushed. Beware!

July 18th, 2011
PESONNEL PROBLEMS/ODALLYS
i THINK HE IS OK AS A DR. VERY PROFESSIONAL. BUT HIS PERSONNEL IS AWFUL. ESPECIALLY, ODALLYS, SHE HAS ONLY GOTTEN BACK TO ME 2 SINCE MARCH. SHE NEVER GIVES ME A UPDATE ON WHETHER MY INS APPROVED A PROCEDURE. I HAVE PHONED HER, EMAIL A NUMBER ON TIMES AND SHE WON'T GIVE ME A ANSWER TO WHERE I STAND OR A FOLLOW UP APPT. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, NOW I AM SCHEDULED TO GO TO ANOTHER DR. FOR A SECOND OPINON BECAUSE OF HER. TOO BAD AS I LIKED DR.SHEBANI.

March 24th, 2011
never again
this doctor not only missed 2 ulcers (one he hit with the scope and made it bleed) but he missed 2 additional fistulas; he also had me wait over 2 weeks for another doctor to look at my chart after telling me I had to have surgery right away,a few days later said he couldn't understand why my pain was increasing, etc . Thank Goodness I went elsewhere, one of those fistulas went through my stomach and into my liver! HORRIBLE experience with this office.

January 21st, 2011
Best Doctor Best Staff EVER (take my word for it)
I've been a patient of Dr.Shebani since Aug 2010, He first seen me at MRMC. I had a pretty serve cause of diverticulitis and had told me I need to have surgery. So 8 weeks or so I went in for my surgery. I had a few problems and my surgery took 6 hrs. After surgery they keep me in for a little over a week. I followed up as told, but after a few weeks I started to have problem after problem (nothing cause by Dr .Shebani) my body just reacted differently they most. So it took me almost 20 weeks before I healed. And I must say Dr. Shebani always made me feel as if I was his only patient. Even with those 3am call to his house from the ER, And seeing him 2 to 3 times ever week, for months. I never felt that I was a both to him or his staff. Which I cant say that for other doctors Ive seen. A lot a Doctor these days seem like there better then you or dont have time. Not Dr Shebani he always had time or made time to see me. So if youre not sure about Dr. Shebani I hope this will help. Causes with every I have go wrong while healing Dr. Shebani never acted as if I was a bother or pain in butHes a great Doctor, and a great Person , and as really cares about each person he sees. Hes also GREAT at his job. And I cant leave out his staff there so great I felt like I was seeing my best friend every VISIT I had there.I seen him atleast 3 times a week for 6 monts

July 11th, 2010
wonderful surgeon
Dr. Sheboni was the on-call surgeon when I came in as an Emergency. He was wonderful. Warm, caring, he spoke with me, answered questions, and was just wonderful. He, too, came in at midnight to discuss my case the day before surgery and didn't let my tears from pain, fear and confusion deter him. I had recently lost my job and had no insurance and no money. He told me that the most important thing in the equation was me, and that he'd help me get better. A few weeks later I had a complication that was not related to the surgery. He told me that it was not his area of expertise, but that he'd find out who could help me. And he did. I can't say enough good things about this man.

April 12th, 2010
Very Professional
He was staright forward and to the pont on what he had to do as well as what I needed to do. He also made sure that I understood what was going on and If I didn't understand he did not get frustrated with me. He would explain it, in a way that I could understand. He was awesome......

October 7th, 2009
Great first time surgery
Dr. Shebani came to the ER at midnight to meet me and discuss my surgery for the following day. He was kind, took as much time as needed and explained everything in detail. I hope any future surgeries will go as well as this.

February 5th, 2009
failed proceedure, waste of a lot of money