A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaled Shukairy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaled Shukairy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaled Shukairy, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Aids
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Shukairy graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Shukairy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Hurley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shukairy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 20 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khaled M. Shukairy practice?
Dr. Khaled Shukairy practices Otolaryngology near Burton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI.
See Burton Otolaryngologists.