Learn more about Dr. Khaled Shukairy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaled Shukairy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shukairy
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shukairy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaled Shukairy, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Aids
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Shukairy graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Shukairy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hurley Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaled M Shukairy MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Khaled M. Shukairy practice?
- Dr. Khaled Shukairy has 1 office location.
Dr. Khaled Shukairy practices Otolaryngology near Burton, MI.
See Burton Otolaryngologists.