A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaled Shukairy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaled Shukairy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaled Shukairy, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Aids
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Shukairy graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Shukairy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaled M Shukairy MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Khaled M. Shukairy practice?
- Dr. Khaled Shukairy has 1 office location.
Dr. Khaled Shukairy practices Otolaryngology near Burton, MI.
See Burton Otolaryngologists.