Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  ..Rushed..Uninterested  |  show details
by nh on Mar 4th, 2014

see above

|  Kind and Caring  |  show details
by Cyndi Graves on May 9th, 2013

He is a kind doctor that is very thorough and quick.... He doesn't leave you sitting in a room worrying about results and he is quick.... He explains what is going on and he doesn't linger... I know that when I am seen by a doctor I like to get in and get out! And feel good about any directions or explanation of what is going on with me :)

|  frustrated  |  show details
by kim on Apr 10th, 2013

He was ok. he performed my thyroidectomy. He was short and to the point. he always came in lat as your sitting there waiting. his staff was nice. he just seems like he is very arrogant.

|  Worth the wait  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2012

This surgeon is very busy because he is a very kind and skilled man. He has done surgery on me and my two children. He has a great bedside manner and great with follow up. I'd recommend him to anyone. Bring a book or schedule first thing.

|  show details
Dec 1st, 2011

He was such a wonderful physician, very smart! I have been going to him for years, and will continue to do so!

|  show details
Nov 29th, 2011

He is a wonderful physician, with an excellent reputation. I wouldn't go anywhere else for ENT care!!!!

|  Worst Doctor Ever  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2010

He is the most uncaring ignorant man I have ever met. After working for him for two years, I quit after he wrongly diagnosed a family member and did unnecessary surgery on them. He is a quack and only cares about money. Stay away from him!!!!