by Jill on Jun 3rd, 2015

Outstanding medical assistants! So friendly and caring! Just love them!

by Nick on Mar 21st, 2015

Nice and caring doctor with the most wonderful medical assistants!!!

why bother making appointments if you make people wait over an hour? show details why bother making appointments if you make people wait over an hour?
Mar 10th, 2015

My son waited for an hour and fifteen minutes in the waiting room. We finally just left.

..Rushed..Uninterested show details ..Rushed..Uninterested
by nh on Mar 4th, 2014

see above

Kind and Caring show details Kind and Caring
by Cyndi Graves on May 9th, 2013

He is a kind doctor that is very thorough and quick.... He doesn't leave you sitting in a room worrying about results and he is quick.... He explains what is going on and he doesn't linger... I know that when I am seen by a doctor I like to get in and get out! And feel good about any directions or explanation of what is going on with me :)

frustrated show details frustrated
by kim on Apr 10th, 2013

He was ok. he performed my thyroidectomy. He was short and to the point. he always came in lat as your sitting there waiting. his staff was nice. he just seems like he is very arrogant.

Worth the wait show details Worth the wait
Mar 13th, 2012

This surgeon is very busy because he is a very kind and skilled man. He has done surgery on me and my two children. He has a great bedside manner and great with follow up. I'd recommend him to anyone. Bring a book or schedule first thing.

Dec 1st, 2011

He was such a wonderful physician, very smart! I have been going to him for years, and will continue to do so!

Nov 29th, 2011

He is a wonderful physician, with an excellent reputation. I wouldn't go anywhere else for ENT care!!!!

Worst Doctor Ever show details Worst Doctor Ever
Apr 10th, 2010

He is the most uncaring ignorant man I have ever met. After working for him for two years, I quit after he wrongly diagnosed a family member and did unnecessary surgery on them. He is a quack and only cares about money. Stay away from him!!!!