A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaled Tawansy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaled Tawansy, Ophthalmologist, Pediatric and Adult Retina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Tawansy graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Tawansy has 23 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tawansy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khaled A. Tawansy practice?
Dr. Khaled Tawansy practices Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, Internal Medicine, Ophthalmology, and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bakersfield, CA and North Hollywood, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians, Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Ophthalmologists, and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.