Surgical Specialist
92 Montvale Ave
Ste 3200
Stoneham, MA 02180
781-438-8117
Locations and availability (6)

|  Dr. Yehia is A  |  show details
by Beth S. on Jul 25th, 2013

My husband just had his 2nd emergent surgery by Dr. Yehia. Last year appendix and recently his gall bladder. Initially, we didn't know who would be taking care of him. Dr. Yehia came into the room shortly after he moved onto the nursing unit. We were delighted it was him who would be taking care of my husband. We knew we were in good hands. He has such a calm compassionate manner and explains his findings and recommendations in a way that the we could easily understand and at the same time not feeling we were 'talked down to'. We recommend Dr. Yehia and think so much of him. He is an A doctor.

|  Satisfied patient  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2013

Dr. Yehia is an expert when it comes to gastro surgery. He takes time explaining what he need to do and the best way for him to correct the problem. He makes sure his patient has a confidence in him before going to surgery. He doesn't pressure you to make decisions unless its been discussed with family members. He is a caring individual and his main concern is helping his patient get better.

|  Poor receptionist and appointment scheduling  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2012

Receptionist very rude both over phone and in person. I have had 2 office visits both waited over 2hours to be seen, they schedule everyone on Tuesday's at 6:30 or 6:45, beware. Overall surgeon is good but his receptionist is more than rude, and their lack of scheduling appointments properly is just unacceptable. I've now been waiting 13days to hear when my surgery is...apparently they don't understand people work and need to inform their business.

|  Al  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

Kept complaining to my primary that I thought I had a hernia. After 2 exams and 2 ultra sounds and a CAT scan He insisted no hernia. went again compaining of severe pain said I had a small hernia. Sent me to Dr yehia. Best thing he did. He repaired my hernia that he say was very big and I am in the process of recuperation. Because of a planned trip. he managed to get me in quick so I would have time to heal.

|  He saved my life 2 yrs ago, I was extremly lucky he was working at the Melros/Wakfield hosp. that day.  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

I fell off a ladder and ruptured my spleen, and was bleeding internally, he not only stepped in to do the surgery, he makes sure he is the only one doctor you deal with. Compassionate,and down to Earth, such a brillant surgion.Darlene from Saugus

|  Excellent surgeon; professional; trustworthy  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2012

Dr. Yehia does not rush a diagnosis and helps to examine alternate avenues of treatment. When he does make a diagnosis or recommends a course of action, you can be assured he has done his homework and is making the best possible choice. I had full confidence in his abilities and skills. He has a pleasant bedside manner and I was fortunate to have him as my surgeon.

|  show details
Jul 5th, 2009

This doctor and his staff are wonderful. Dr.Yehia is very knowledgable and he has a warmth about him that makes you feel he is a good friend. He does not rush you, he spends as much time as you need. His staff takes the time to give you the answers or just their time to make you feel comfortable. I would recommend this practice and have to anyone seeking a great doctor.