Dr. Khaled Yehia MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2016
Secretary S**ks
Surgeon is great but his receptionist has much to be desired, she is very rude and uncaring on the phone, I think its time for a new and compassionate receptionist.

July 25th, 2013
Dr. Yehia is A+
My husband just had his 2nd emergent surgery by Dr. Yehia. Last year appendix and recently his gall bladder. Initially, we didn't know who would be taking care of him. Dr. Yehia came into the room shortly after he moved onto the nursing unit. We were delighted it was him who would be taking care of my husband. We knew we were in good hands. He has such a calm compassionate manner and explains his findings and recommendations in a way that the we could easily understand and at the same time not feeling we were 'talked down to'. We recommend Dr. Yehia and think so much of him. He is an A+ doctor.

February 7th, 2013
Satisfied patient
Dr. Yehia is an expert when it comes to gastro surgery. He takes time explaining what he need to do and the best way for him to correct the problem. He makes sure his patient has a confidence in him before going to surgery. He doesn't pressure you to make decisions unless its been discussed with family members. He is a caring individual and his main concern is helping his patient get better.

October 31st, 2012
Poor receptionist and appointment scheduling
Receptionist very rude both over phone and in person. I have had 2 office visits both waited over 2hours to be seen, they schedule everyone on Tuesday's at 6:30 or 6:45, beware. Overall surgeon is good but his receptionist is more than rude, and their lack of scheduling appointments properly is just unacceptable. I've now been waiting 13days to hear when my surgery is...apparently they don't understand people work and need to inform their business.

September 18th, 2012
Al
Kept complaining to my primary that I thought I had a hernia. After 2 exams and 2 ultra sounds and a CAT scan He insisted no hernia. went again compaining of severe pain said I had a small hernia. Sent me to Dr yehia. Best thing he did. He repaired my hernia that he say was very big and I am in the process of recuperation. Because of a planned trip. he managed to get me in quick so I would have time to heal.

March 5th, 2012
Excellent surgeon; professional; trustworthy
Dr. Yehia does not rush a diagnosis and helps to examine alternate avenues of treatment. When he does make a diagnosis or recommends a course of action, you can be assured he has done his homework and is making the best possible choice. I had full confidence in his abilities and skills. He has a pleasant bedside manner and I was fortunate to have him as my surgeon.

July 5th, 2009
This doctor and his staff are wonderful. Dr.Yehia is very knowledgable and he has a warmth about him that makes you feel he is a good friend. He does not rush you, he spends as much time as you need. His staff takes the time to give you the answers or just their time to make you feel comfortable. I would recommend this practice and have to anyone seeking a great doctor.

January 23rd, 2017