A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaled Zeitoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaled Zeitoun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeitoun
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Zeitoun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaled Zeitoun, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeitoun graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zeitoun has 18 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaled Zeitoun MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Khaled Zeitoun practice?
- Dr. Khaled Zeitoun has 1 office location.
Dr. Khaled Zeitoun practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Obstetricians & Gynecologists.