A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaleel Ashraf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaleel Ashraf, Medical Oncologist / Hematologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashraf
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ashraf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaleel Ashraf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hospice Care
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
- Palliative Care
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashraf graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ashraf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaleel K Ashraf MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Khaleel K. Ashraf practice?
- Dr. Khaleel Ashraf has 1 office location.
Dr. Khaleel Ashraf practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Sylacauga, AL.
See Sylacauga Internists and Sylacauga Oncologists.