A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaleel Ashraf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaleel Ashraf, Medical Oncologist / Hematologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaleel Ashraf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hospice Care
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashraf graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala.
Dr. Ashraf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaleel Kamal Ashraf MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Khaleel K. Ashraf practice?
- Dr. Khaleel Ashraf has 4 office locations.
Dr. Khaleel Ashraf practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Gadsden, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL and Anniston, AL.
See Gadsden Internists and Gadsden Oncologists.