A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaleel Salahudeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaleel Salahudeen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaleel Salahudeen, MD, MRCP is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salahudeen graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Salahudeen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salahudeen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khaleel Salahudeen practice?
Dr. Khaleel Salahudeen practices Pulmonary Disease near Surprise, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Wickenburg, AZ.
See Surprise Pulmonologists.