A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaleel Salahudeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaleel Salahudeen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaleel Salahudeen, MD, MRCP is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Salahudeen graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Salahudeen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaleel Salahudeen MD and MRCP is a male Pulmonologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Khaleel Salahudeen practice?
- Dr. Khaleel Salahudeen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Khaleel Salahudeen practices Pulmonary Disease near Surprise, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Sun City West, AZ.
See Surprise Pulmonologists.