A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaleeq Arshed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Anti-aging Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arshed graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Arshed has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arshed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khaleeq U. Arshed practice?
Dr. Khaleeq Arshed practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pulmonary Disease near Jackson Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Long Island City, NY.
See Jackson Heights General Practitioners, Jackson Heights Internists, Jackson Heights Cardiologists, and Jackson Heights Pulmonologists.