A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaleeq Arshed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaleeq Arshed is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arshed
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arshed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Arshed graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Arshed has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaleeq Urrehman Arshed MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Khaleeq U. Arshed practice?
- Dr. Khaleeq Arshed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khaleeq Arshed practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Jackson Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Long Island City, NY.
See Jackson Heights Internists and Jackson Heights Pulmonologists.