A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaleeq Arshed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaleeq Arshed is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arshed
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Arshed graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Arshed has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaleeq Urrehman Arshed MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Khaleeq U. Arshed practice?
- Dr. Khaleeq Arshed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khaleeq Arshed practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Jackson Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Long Island City, NY.
See Jackson Heights Internists and Jackson Heights Pulmonologists.