A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalid Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Khan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khalid Khan, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Unity Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalid Ayub Khan MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khalid A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Khalid Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khalid Khan practices Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine near Shawnee, OK.
See Shawnee Pain Management Doctors and Shawnee Neurologists.