A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Abbed is Excellent. Dr. Abbed has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbed graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abbed has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abbed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem - 19 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Khalid Abbed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khalid M. Abbed practice?
Dr. Khalid Abbed practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Greenwich, CT.
See Kalamazoo Neurological Surgeons and Kalamazoo Orthopedic Surgeons.