A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalid Abbed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Abbed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbed graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Abbed has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abbed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 19 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khalid M. Abbed practice?
Dr. Khalid Abbed practices Neurology, Neurological Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and Greenwich, CT.
See Kalamazoo Neurologists and Kalamazoo Surgeons.