A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalid Abbed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Abbed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbed graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Abbed has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- William W Backus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalid M Abbed MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Khalid M. Abbed practice?
- Dr. Khalid Abbed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khalid Abbed practices Neurological Surgery near Greenwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See Greenwich Surgeons.