Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Khalid Abusaada
Dr. Khalid Abusaada, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pensacola, FL. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Abusaada is affiliated with Fort Walton Beach Medical Center, Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast and Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola. He speaks English.
Dr. Khalid Abusaada has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Khalid Abusaada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.