Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Khalid Abusaada
Dr. Khalid Abusaada, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pensacola, FL. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Abusaada is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast, Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola and Fort Walton Beach Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Khalid Abusaada has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Khalid Abusaada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.
Dr. Tareq Saghir
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Pensacola, FL 0 mi7
Dr. John Wagner
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Pensacola, FL 0 mi27
Dr. Seth Fowler
Pensacola, FL 0 mi15