Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Khalid Al-Sharif
Dr. Khalid Al-Sharif, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warner Robins, GA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Al-Sharif is affiliated with Navicent Health, Houston Medical Center and Perry General Hospital. Dr. Al-Sharif has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Khalid Al-Sharif has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Khalid Al-Sharif is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warner Robins, GA.
Dr. Mokhtar Hacena
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Warner Robins, GA 0 mi27
Dr. Zoeb Bootwala
Internal Medicine, Residency
Warner Robins, GA 0 mi7
Dr. Jeffrey Rymuza
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Warner Robins, GA 0.10 mi43