A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalid Al-Sharif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Al-Sharif is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Sharif graduated from Kuwait University, Safat. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Al-Sharif has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Peach Regional Medical Center
- Perry General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalid Al-Sharif MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khalid Al-Sharif practice?
- Dr. Khalid Al-Sharif has 1 office location.
Dr. Khalid Al-Sharif practices Internal Medicine near Warner Robins, GA.
See Warner Robins Internists.