Dr. Khalid Al-Sharif MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 6th, 2013
Great dr.
I have been seeing this dr for almost four years. He has been a great help to me over these past years and last week I had to go to the hosp with severe knee pain problem I have no insurance dr sharif admited me and found a way to get me treated and wouldn't rest until he had me figured out diagnosed me with gout, got the medicine in me to help me recover and I'm extremely thankful to have such a caring dr. He has probably saved my life because he also diagnosed me thru the years with diabetes high blood pressure and high cholesterol and herniated discs in my lower back. He is an amazing dr and I'm glad he is mine and would recommend him to everyone!!

June 1st, 2013
Medical Student
Dr.Al-Sharif is not only a caring & compassionate doctor , as well as a GREAT Man, He is an EXAMPLE of what a lot of other Doctors might should recall what being a "Healer" is really about. True it might take a little more time to be able to see him than most DR.'s, However trust me he is worth the wait. Dr.Al as my entire family (3 generations) lovingly refer to him, will not rush you thru your visit!! He will take the time to listen to ALL of your concerns & follow up with you no matter how late or early it may be in the day. His office mgr Shannon is the Greatest & together have taken care of All of my family's needs, Young & Elderly!! Dr. Al-Sharif & his Staff are truly a blessing to this world!!

April 18th, 2013
I like Dr. Sharif as a person and doctor, but the wait time has normally been around 4-5 hours each visit even for just a medication refill! The staff up front are not as clued in or helpful as the ones in the back and come across as not caring. I finally changed doctors I just could not continue to be stressed each time I had to go see him and spend the day there only to get a couple of minutes with him.

July 26th, 2012
Ms Cuthbert
Dr. Sharif is the most in tooned Dr. you will find. He cares alot about his patients.You dont find that anymore. Some Dr.'s just treat you like a number. He treats you like family, like he cares. I love my Dr.

January 13th, 2012
Dr. Al-sharif . . .A Great Physician
I started out going to Dr. Al-Sharif for minor ailments and liked him so much, I made him my primary physician. I live in macon, ga and drive about 25 or 30 miles for my office visits, but he is so good, its worth the drive. My husband also made him his primary doctor. We love him till death!!!!!!!!!

July 23rd, 2017