A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalid Almoosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Almoosa is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khalid Almoosa, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Almoosa graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Almoosa has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalid Faeq Almoosa MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Khalid F. Almoosa practice?
- Dr. Khalid Almoosa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Khalid Almoosa practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Critical Care Practitioners, and Houston Pulmonologists.