A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalid Almoosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Almoosa is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Almoosa
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Almoosa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khalid Almoosa, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Almoosa graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Almoosa has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalid Faeq Almoosa MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Khalid F. Almoosa practice?
- Dr. Khalid Almoosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Khalid Almoosa practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Critical Care Practitioners, and Houston Pulmonologists.