Learn more about Dr. Khalid Ashai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Ashai, Cardiologist, General Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khalid Ashai, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashai graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ashai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Laurel Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ashai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khalid H. Ashai practice?
Dr. Khalid Ashai practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Greenbelt, MD.
See Greenbelt Cardiologists.