A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalid Azzam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Azzam, MD is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azzam
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Azzam Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalid A Azzam MBBS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Khalid A. Azzam practice?
- Dr. Khalid Azzam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Khalid Azzam practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Fishers, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Fishers Orthopedic Surgeons.