A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalid Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khalid Ahmed, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmed has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalid Bashir Ahmed MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Khalid B. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Khalid Ahmed has 5 office locations.
Dr. Khalid Ahmed practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pico Rivera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA and Lakewood, CA.
See Pico Rivera Orthopedic Surgeons.