Learn more about Dr. Khalid Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khalid Ahmed, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmed has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahmed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khalid B. Ahmed practice?
Dr. Khalid Ahmed practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Pico Rivera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA and Lakewood, CA.
See Pico Rivera Orthopedic Surgeons, Pico Rivera Surgeons, and Pico Rivera Plastic Surgeons.