A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalid Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khalid Ahmed, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmed has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalid B Ahmed MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Khalid B. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Khalid Ahmed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Khalid Ahmed practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pico Rivera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA and San Bernardino, CA.
See Pico Rivera Surgeons.