A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalid Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalid Bashir Khan MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khalid B. Khan practice?
- Dr. Khalid Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Khalid Khan practices Internal Medicine near Hawthorne, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Hawthorne Internists.