Internist

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. Yahoo.
Great Dr. show details Great Dr.
by Mrs. Aiyanyi on Feb 23rd, 2015

My Uncle receive care from him and he's a excellent Dr. Very friendly and I would refer him to anyone.

Nov 6th, 2014

I was very concerned about my condition, Dr Khan took me in right away without an appointment. This Dr and his office staff was very caring and concerned for me. He spent time and explained everything he is now my Primary DR. and a very good one

SHAMEFUL show details SHAMEFUL
by Favorite Grandaughter on Dec 27th, 2013

My beloved grandmother was prescribed OXYCONTIN from this doctor. Thank The Lord I was able to intercept. The pain was actually from her Diabetes that he did a horrible job of managing. She would wait for hours in the waiting room for her appointment along with the other elderly. When she had her stroke and later lay dying in the hospital he could not be bothered to ever show up and never returned my calls. Run from this guy!!!!

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Faraz at Citysearch on Sep 27th, 2009 on citysearch.com

got in and out within 15 minutes without an appointment. and he was very helpful, he prescribed medication for me and really worked

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Mar 13th, 2008 on yahoo.com

The staff is caring, friendly and professional. The medical staff takes the time to listen to patient's concerns and answers questions. Readily sends patient to specialist as required or requested. I've been treated by this medical group for 8-9 years.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com