A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalid Bajwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Bajwa is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bajwa
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bajwa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khalid Bajwa, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajwa graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro.
Dr. Bajwa has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ancora Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalid Maqsood Bajwa MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Khalid M. Bajwa practice?
- Dr. Khalid Bajwa has 1 office location.
Dr. Khalid Bajwa practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Psychiatrists and Marlton Geriatric Doctors.