Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Khalid Bashir
Dr. Khalid Bashir, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with other offices in Omaha, NE and Council Bluffs, IA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology, Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Bashir is affiliated with University Campus of CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, Methodist Jennie Edmundson Memorial Hospital and St Joseph Hospital/Creighton Med Ctr. Dr. Bashir has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Khalid Bashir has the following 3 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Khalid Bashir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.
Dr. Julia Mullen
Omaha, NE 0 mi21
Dr. Robert Recker
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Omaha, NE 0 mi50
Dr. Robert Wear III
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Omaha, NE 0 mi17