A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalid Chowdhury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Chowdhury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khalid Chowdhury, MBA, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhury graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chowdhury has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalid Chowdhury MBA and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Khalid Chowdhury practice?
- Dr. Khalid Chowdhury has 2 office locations.
Dr. Khalid Chowdhury practices Otolaryngology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Otolaryngologists.