A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalid Durrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Durrani graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Durrani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khalid M. Durrani practice?
Dr. Khalid Durrani practices Plastic Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Plastic Surgeons.