A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalid Durrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Durrani is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Durrani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Durrani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Durrani graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Durrani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalid Mahmud Khan Durrani MD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Khalid M. Durrani practice?
- Dr. Khalid Durrani has 1 office location.
Dr. Khalid Durrani practices Plastic Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Surgeons.