A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalid Eltawil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Eltawil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khalid Eltawil, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Eltawil graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eltawil has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalid Mohamed Eltawil MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Khalid M. Eltawil practice?
- Dr. Khalid Eltawil has 4 office locations.
Dr. Khalid Eltawil practices Pulmonary Disease near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Torrance Pulmonologists.