A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khalid Hasan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khalid Hasan, Pediatric Endocrinologist, Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khalid Hasan, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Hasan graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Hasan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khalid S Hasan MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Khalid S. Hasan practice?
- Dr. Khalid Hasan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Khalid Hasan practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Pediatric Endocrinology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Maricopa, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Gilbert Endocrinologists.